October 19, 2006

Christmas Time

So, a few years back, I was doing some grocery shopping in preparation for Christmas...I was in the floral department admiring the fine selection of shrubs and this guy starts talking to me. I pretended not to notice his incredibly crossed eyes since he seemed rather nice...until...

HIM: "You know...I don't normally say stuff like this to strangers but I just want to say that you're one of the most gorgeous broads I've ever seen, Sugar Tits."

Me: "Get away from me you Freak"

THE END

7 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

You're as funny as a schoolhouse filled with dead Amish girls.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Cake said...

He can't even think up two different comments.

So completely lame.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

You're as funny as a schoolhouse filled with dead Amish girls.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clinky has a Rat

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

Clinky is now on Y.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Cake said...

Clinky's now DONE!

This blog is making me sleeeeepy...

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger I Ain't No Oprah said...

Gosh...I hope the person who writes this blog is still alive...she hasn't posted anything new in over two weeks.

Maybe she's just a loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits