May 30, 2006

Stupid nose, fail me now!

Ok, unfortunately my job requires me to have constant contact with those dreaded other humans beings...there's never a dull moment. Most days I manage not to throw myself out of the nearest window. However, today I almost did...the reason you ask? Two words: Stinky people!
Why do they exist?
Can they not smell the rancidness of themselves?
If your "personal perfume" is so powerful that it fills an entire room and lingers for the remainder of the day, then you, Sir/Madame, have a problem!


9 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Cake said...

I smell delicious.

I mean, I smell like Cake, after all.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Roger the Shrubber said...

What kind of cake?

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Cake said...

Chocolate.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Cake said...

With sprinkles.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Cake said...

And whipped cream.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Cake said...

And a maraschino cherry on top.

Mmm.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Roger the Shrubber said...

Sorry, I'd rather have pie.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Cake said...

Your loss. More cake for me.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear?

Cake ain't stale!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits